- Gather on Sundays to worship God and be transformed by His Word.
- Gather in groups to apply God’s Word in a community of love, encouragement and accountability.
- Serve in the community of believers with your gifts, talents, time and resources.
Do these things from the heart, and you will grow spiritually. If this sounds simple, that’s because it is. God is the One Who does the work of growing us (Philippians 1:6). The question is just whether we will join him, or not. So, will you join us–as we join Him?
WATCH OUR SERVICES ONLINE
LISTEN TO ARCHIVED SERMONS
- Jul 17, 2016Formation
- Jul 10, 2016Rooted: Beginning Like Jesus
- Jul 3, 2016Forward by Faith
- Jun 26, 2016Mission Possible: Part 2 “Well Done”
- Jun 19, 2016Good Good Father
- Jun 12, 2016Fight The Good Fight
- Jun 5, 2016Crucial Conversations
- May 29, 2016What’s The Big Deal About The Resurrection
- May 22, 2016Timing is Everything
- May 15, 2016When Push Comes To Shove (w/Lead Pastor update at end)
700 W Rosser
Prescott, Az 86301