- Gather on Sundays to worship God and be transformed by His Word.
- Gather in groups to apply God’s Word in a community of love, encouragement and accountability.
- Serve in the community of believers with your gifts, talents, time and resources.
Do these things from the heart, and you will grow spiritually. If this sounds simple, that’s because it is. God is the One Who does the work of growing us (Philippians 1:6). The question is just whether we will join him, or not. So, will you join us–as we join Him?
LISTEN TO ARCHIVED SERMONS
- Aug 23, 2015From The Inside Out
- Aug 16, 2015Awakening The Missionary In All Of Us
- Aug 9, 2015Sticks and Stones
- Aug 2, 2015Profiling in the Church Today
- Jun 28, 2015WHY God
- Jun 21, 2015Daddy
- Jun 14, 2015Seeing the Big Picture
- Jun 7, 2015Dealing with Disappointment
- May 31, 2015Blooming Where You are Planted
- May 24, 2015Follow Me
700 W Rosser
Prescott, Az 86301