- Gather on Sundays to worship God and be transformed by His Word.
- Gather in groups to apply God’s Word in a community of love, encouragement and accountability.
- Serve in the community of believers with your gifts, talents, time and resources.
Do these things from the heart, and you will grow spiritually. If this sounds simple, that’s because it is. God is the One Who does the work of growing us (Philippians 1:6). The question is just whether we will join him, or not. So, will you join us–as we join Him?
LISTEN TO ARCHIVED SERMONS
- Oct 4, 2015Bring It
- Sep 27, 2015Catch The Fire
- Sep 20, 2015Monitoring Your Capacity
- Sep 13, 2015Getting In The Game
- Sep 6, 2015Why Am I Here
- Aug 30, 2015One-Souled Servants
- Aug 23, 2015From The Inside Out
- Aug 16, 2015Awakening The Missionary In All Of Us
- Aug 9, 2015Sticks and Stones
- Aug 2, 2015Profiling in the Church Today
700 W Rosser
Prescott, Az 86301