- Gather on Sundays to worship God and be transformed by His Word.
- Gather in groups to apply God’s Word in a community of love, encouragement and accountability.
- Serve in the community of believers with your gifts, talents, time and resources.
Do these things from the heart, and you will grow spiritually. If this sounds simple, that’s because it is. God is the One Who does the work of growing us (Philippians 1:6). The question is just whether we will join him, or not. So, will you join us–as we join Him?
LISTEN TO ARCHIVED SERMONS
- May 1, 2016The Power Of One
- Apr 24, 2016And The Winner Is
- Apr 17, 2016Women of Influence
- Apr 10, 2016Miracles
- Apr 3, 2016Mission Possible
- Mar 27, 2016Who Is Jesus? (Easter 2016)
- Mar 25, 2016He Took… (Good Friday 2016)
- Mar 20, 2016Walking Off the Plank
- Mar 13, 2016What? Me – Worry?
- Mar 6, 2016Monitoring My Motives
700 W Rosser
Prescott, Az 86301