- Gather on Sundays to worship God and be transformed by His Word.
- Gather in groups to apply God’s Word in a community of love, encouragement and accountability.
- Serve in the community of believers with your gifts, talents, time and resources.
Do these things from the heart, and you will grow spiritually. If this sounds simple, that’s because it is. God is the One Who does the work of growing us (Philippians 1:6). The question is whether we will join Him or not. So — will you join us as we join Him?
WATCH OUR SERVICES ONLINE
LISTEN TO ARCHIVED SERMONS
- Jan 15, 2017Surrounded
- Jan 8, 2017Surrendered
- Jan 1, 2017Open. Eat. Be Ordinary.
- Dec 25, 2016Christmas Day: Lessons & Carols
- Dec 24, 2016Christmas for Everyone
- Dec 18, 2016No Drums, No Trumpets
- Dec 11, 2016Trust and Obey
- Dec 4, 2016The Second Most Important Thing
- Nov 28, 2016Grace, Gratitude, Generosity
- Nov 20, 2016Learning to Be Content
700 W. Rosser