- Gather on Sundays to worship God and be transformed by His Word.
- Gather in groups to apply God’s Word in a community of love, encouragement and accountability.
- Serve in the community of believers with your gifts, talents, time and resources.
Do these things from the heart, and you will grow spiritually. If this sounds simple, that’s because it is. God is the One Who does the work of growing us (Philippians 1:6). The question is just whether we will join him, or not. So, will you join us–as we join Him?
LISTEN TO ARCHIVED SERMONS
- Jan 31, 2016Catalytic Converter
- Jan 24, 2016Happiness Is
- Jan 17, 201620/16 Hindsight/Foresight
- Jan 10, 201620 20 Foresight
- Jan 3, 201620/20 Hindsight
- Dec 27, 2015What Are You Waiting For?
- Dec 20, 2015Journey To A King
- Dec 13, 2015Sheep Sitting or Baby Sitting
- Dec 6, 2015The Unsung Hero
- Nov 29, 2015The Faith of A Teenager
700 W Rosser
Prescott, Az 86301