- We believe and teach God’s Word in the preschool curriculum.
- We believe that each child has the potential to learn and develop.
- We believe that a friendly, positive Christian atmosphere will promote a desire to learn.
- We believe that the dignity, uniqueness and self-worth of each individual should be recognized and nurtured at school and at home.
- We believe that the child’s experiences in school are an integral part of life and should prepare him/her for a worthwhile future.
- To provide a balanced program of spiritual, physical, social and early learning activities for the preschool child.
- To provide children with the basic skills needed to transition into kindergarten.
- To teach children to interact successfully with one another in a play or social setting.
- To develop understanding of the Bible and its application to everyday life.
- To treat all children equally regardless of race, color, religion, natural origin or ancestry.
- To meet all licensing standards required by the State of Arizona.
- To provide an educational experience to children of ages 3 years until they enter kindergarten.
- To cultivate in all students the appreciation of both the responsibilities and benefits of citizenship in a democratic society.
- To help develop within all students the ability to make wise choices and form independent judgments.
- To provide each student the opportunity to contribute according to his/her capacity and accept the contribution as important.
- To adjust course content to the abilities of pupils within the class so that the desirable basic skills and knowledge are acquired.